We will continue to monitor and implement the necessary measures required to maintain a clean and safe operation. While our first concern is for the health and safety of our Customers and Employees, we also believe with some additional safety measures, playing a round of golf outdoors is a healthy and safe activity. We will be following the New Hampshire guidelines to reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Click here for more information on NH's Stay at Home 2.0- Golf.
Specifically, the following will be in effect at The Rock:
- All golfers must have a tee time reservation and should arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- We strongly encourage you to make tee times and pay in advance online. Creating an account will make this an easy process. If you can’t book online, call the clubhouse at 603-659-9956. Tee time reservations may be made 7 days in advance. If you must cancel a reservation, please do so at least 24 hours in advance as a courtesy to others.
- Our Clubhouse and Golf Shop will remain closed to the public.
- When arriving 15 minutes prior to your tee time, you will check in with the Clubhouse Attendant at the window to the right of the Clubhouse door.
- Walking is encouraged. Riding carts and Push carts may be available for rent, depending on course conditions and availability. Cleaned and sanitized carts available for rent will be parked in front of the Clubhouse.
- There will be no water stations or ball washers on the course.
- We encourage you to leave the flag in the holes.
- Outdoor beer and food will be available per food service guidelines.
- When returning Riding and Push carts, please park them in the designated RETURN CARTS area to the left of the barn. Please dispose of your trash in the provided receptacle. This is our staging area for cleaning/disinfecting the carts prior to their next use. We want to make certain they do not get mixed in with the cleaned carts.
- Finally, always maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others (customers and employees) while playing and on the grounds.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as processes and procedures change. Thanks for understanding as we navigate through our opening months. We look forward to seeing you all soon!