We’re excited to welcome everyone back for another great season here at The Rock. The grounds crew has been working diligently and the greens are in fantastic shape! Oh boy, the pizza tastes great too…
We will continue to monitor and implement the necessary measures required to maintain a clean and safe operation. While our first concern is for the health and safety of our Customers and Employees, we also believe with some additional safety measures, playing a round of golf outdoors is a healthy and safe activity. We will be following the New Hampshire guidelines to reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Click here for more information on NH's Stay at Home 2.0- Golf.
Specifically, the following will be in effect at The Rock:
- We will be open to New Hampshire residents and 2020 Members. The deadline for submitting your 2020 Membership form has been extended to May 31st. Membership information can be found here.
- All golfers must have a tee time reservation and should arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- We strongly encourage you to make tee times and pay in advance online. Creating an account will make this an easy process. If you can’t book online, call the clubhouse at 603-659-9956. Tee time reservations may be made 7 days in advance. If you must cancel a reservation, please do so at least 24 hours in advance as a courtesy to others.
- If you arrive without a tee time reservation, you must remain in your car until an open tee time is available.
- Our Clubhouse and Golf Shop must remain closed to the public – SORRY, NO BATHROOMS.
- When arriving 15 minutes prior to your tee time, you will check in with the Clubhouse Attendant at the window to the right of the Clubhouse door.
- Walking is encouraged. Riding carts and Push carts may be available for rent, depending on course conditions and availability. Riding carts are limited to a single rider unless both golfers are family members living in the same house. Cleaned and sanitized carts available for rent will be parked in front of the Clubhouse.
- The putting greens and practice area are closed. Once checked in, please proceed to the 1st Tee. There will be no bunker rakes, water stations, trash bins or ball washers on the course.
- The cups will be set so that golf balls do not drop in for easy retrieval. Leave the flags in the holes.
- Outdoor beer and food will be available per food service guidelines.
- When returning Riding and Push carts, please park them in the designated RETURN CARTS area. Please dispose of your trash in the provided receptacle. This is our staging area for cleaning/disinfecting the carts prior to their next use. We want to make certain they do not get mixed in with the cleaned carts.
- Once your round is over, please promptly pack up to minimize contact with others. And finally, always maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others (customers and employees) while playing and on the grounds.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as processes and procedures change. Thanks for understanding as we navigate through our opening weeks. We look forward to seeing you all soon!